Minisforum S40 PC – $139.99 at Banggood (£110/AU$204)
This HDMI stick PC comes with an Intel Celeron N4000 processor, Intel UHD 600 graphics, 4GB of DDR4 RAM, 64GB of storage and Home windows 10 Professional. It is also 54 % off its common worth on Banggood proper now. Decide it up whilst you can!View Deal
The Minisforum S40 PC just isn’t your customary pc; it is among the only a few HDMI stick PCs which have just lately appeared in the marketplace and whereas we don’t essentially embrace that type issue enthusiastically for numerous causes, we do acknowledge that it has its makes use of particularly within the B2B market the place it may be used with digital signage, large format displays and many others.
At 133 x 46mm for a weight of 300g, it’s a much more compact option to transport a PC round; it’s powered by an energetic fan which Minisforum claims is comparatively quiet (solely 30dB). It’s powered by a 15W energy provide unit that plugs by way of a Sort-C port; it is best to be capable to energy it utilizing a typical Sort-C adaptor (like that of a latest smartphone) and even an emergency battery charger.
- Hold your gadgets protected on-line with the best antivirus software program
- Add a display screen to your mini PC with one in all our best portable monitors
- You may increase the storage capability of this mini PC by selecting one in all our best microSD cards
The twin-core Intel Celeron N4000 that powers the S40 is extra highly effective than the antiquated Atom X-series processors typically present in rival stick PCs. Its common Geekbench scores – above 400 (single core) and 800 (multi-core) – beats the quad-core Z8750 simply in single-core and matches it in multi-core.
The remainder of the specification features a MiniDP output (which signifies that it will probably drive two 4K displays), a microSD connector, two USB 3.Zero ports, a Kensington lock, 4GB LPDDR4 system reminiscence, 64GB eMMC storage, Home windows 10, 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.0. The seller supplied a miniDP-to-DP cable in addition to a HDMI cable converter.
- Want extra computing energy? These are the best computers in the marketplace
Keep in mind
- If you happen to’ve managed to get your palms on a less expensive product with equal specs, in inventory and model new, tell us and we’ll tip our hat to you.