Fortnite Season 2 continues with Meowscles Mischief Challenges for Week 6. These seeking to bust a transfer over the following few days probably wish to go to Lake Canoe, Camp Cod and Rainbow Leases, so we’ll present you the place all three Landmarks are positioned. Whenever you get there, merely press d-pad down, “B” on keyboard or faucet “!” on cellular to carry out your favourite dance emote.
Lake Canoe Location
Lake Canoe is on this little island northwest of Retail Row.
You may know you’ve got made it whenever you see the small camp with canoes lined up.
Camp Cod Location
Camp Cod is on this massive island southeast of Misty Meadows.
It is principally a trash park with a bunch of vehicles.
Rainbow Leases Location
Rainbow Leases is on the coast southwest of Holly Hedges.
Search for this lineup of shacks on the seashore.
Fortnite Meowscles Mischief Week 6 Challenges
The dance at Lake Canoe, Camp Cod and Rainbow Leases activity is only one Meowscles Mischief Problem gamers can compete for Week 6. Take a look at the complete listing of targets beneath.
- Search chests at Frenzy Farm or Steamy Stacks (10)
- Deal harm to gamers utilizing Assault Rifles (1,000)
- Search a chest inside 10 seconds after touchdown from the Battle Bus (10)
- Deal harm to gamers whereas using in a Choppa (200)
- Catch a weapon, a can and a fish (one)
- Get rid of opponents on the Yacht or Salty Springs (5)
- Destroy canine homes (three)
- Block harm with a Decoy Grenade (100)
- Dance at Lake Canoe, Camp Cod and Rainbow Leases (one)
- Experience the Steamy Stacks, a Zipline and use a Secret Passage in a single match
Full sufficient of those, and you will have an opportunity to unlock a Shadow or Ghost-themed Meowscles pores and skin in your Battle Go. Which one will you select?
Fortnite is offered now on PS4, Xbox One, Change, PC and cellular.
What are your ideas on the Meowscles Mischief Challenges for Week 6? Did you destroy three Canine Homes? Inform us within the feedback part!
‘Fortnite’ Dance at Lake Canoe, Camp Cod & Rainbow Leases Location Week 6 Information | Newsgeek